As a member of the Zonta Club of Everett, you will work with women and men who share a common commitment to promoting and protecting women’s rights.
• Learn about and participate in local, regional and worldwide efforts to help advance the status of women.
• Meet and work with other Zontians and organizations of many generations and build a camaraderie around common causes.
• Express your creativity and fun in fundraising activities.
• Find a great sense of purpose during our advocacy, policy and service work.
• Experience great pride and accomplishment when we award our annual grants and scholarships.
• Be a part of an international organization that makes a difference to the lives of women locally and internationally.
Join now and don’t miss another moment of good works.
Membership in an organization that is international in scope and provides opportunities through attending Conferences and Conventions to cultivate personal friendships with members from other countries.
Membership in a service club provides an opportunity to work together with people who share common values and opens doors to friendship with other executives and professionals at the local level.
Membership in a classified club provides business and professional members a rare channel to interact with executives outside of their particular area of expertise.
In an age when travel is commonplace, membership in a Zonta Club provides the opportunity to be welcomed at club meetings in all Zonta countries around the world.
Because of Zonta’s sponsorship of the Amelia Earhart Fellowships and active involvement in United Nations commemorative and other projects, club members are provided access to information and issues not necessarily available with membership in other organizations.
Leadership Opportunities Appeal:
Club membership provides the member interested in developing leadership potential an opportunity for growth at the club, area, district/regional and international levels.